We have been helping property owners and renters to deal with emergencies, ensuring their homes are safe and secure for over 20 years. We can also help you to kit out your home with the very latest in communications and entertainment technology – even in remote rural areas where broadband services may not be enough for what you need.
Security & Fire Services
- Door entry
- CCTV surveillance systems
- Intruder alarms
- Locks & Safes
- Panic alarms
- Smoke & fire detection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Security gates, Shutters & fencing
- Re-wiring projects
- Fault finding
- Installing new sockets & lighting points
- Installing security lighting
- Outdoor electrical installation
- New extension & conversion installations
- Landlord and home buyer testing
Heating & Plumbing Services
- Boiler service and upgrades
- Central heating installation
- Appliance installations
- Gas servicing & maintenance
- Kitchen & bathroom installations
- Landlord and homebuyer testing
Audio Visual & Home Automation
- Full design & installation service
- Aerial & Satellite Installations
- Satellite & cellular broadband
- Multi room Audio Visual
- Home cinema Installation
- HD TV Distribution
- Lighting control
- Smart home automated
- Fully integrated Security systems
The Matters Group has installed confidence in all their home owner customers for over two decades by delivering a professional service for all the important property services that you are likely to need.
Matters engineers are all highly qualified and experienced, so you can rest assured that you will receive the best possible service and solution, backed up by a solid guarantee and full aftercare maintenance.
Conveniently situated in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, our purpose built offices and warehouse are ideally situated to serve our customers in the Home Counties and London.
You can be assured that the Matters Group will provide you with the complete integrated property services for fire protection, security products, electrical, plumbing & heating, and audio visual & home automation, all delivered and backed up in the same highly professional way.
You can be sure that our attention to detail and personal care that we approach every job with ensures that you will always get the best solution no matter whether you require a new installation or a maintenance visit.
Each of our specialist services are accredited by the relevant governing bodies and as an organisation we are proud to have achieved ISO9001 for quality management together with C2E for our on-going commitment to equality & diversity.
Domestic property maintenance service benefits
- Emergency Support – 24 Hour
callout 365 Days a Year
- Fully Certified and Insured
- Guaranteed work
- Guaranteed arrival promise
- Friendly and Professional Service
- Transparent Pricing
- On-going support – further peace of mind (Maintenance Options)
We promise to be on time (unless traffic gets in our way in which case we’ll phone you to tell you). If we break this promise we will offer you £20 Marks & Spencer Vouchers.